Gooey Butter Coffee CakeFrom mrtnzangel8 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300*
- Combine cake mix, 2 eggs, and the butter.
- Pour into a well-greased 8 x 12 baking pan.
- Reserve 2 Tbsp of sugar.
- Combine cream cheese, vanilla remaining eggs and sugar; mix well.
- Spread over batter.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven; Sprinke removed sugar on top. Return to oven.
- Continue to bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve warm or cool on rack.
The Cookmrtnzangel8 SW, MO
The Rating9 people
This is a delicious coffee cake! One of our favorites! :)rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
Gotta make this....Not a fan of cakes with frosting so this sounds really good...:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
Very yummy! *smile*pink in USA loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!