Kahlua Chocolate Chunk CookiesFrom redkitchen 6 years ago
- 1 package dry chocolate chip cookie mix. shopping list
- 7 TAB. softened butter shopping list
- 1 large egg beaten shopping list
- 4 TAB. Kahlua shopping list
- 3 TAB. instant espresso or coffee crystals shopping list
- 1 TAB. ground coffee beans shopping list
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chunks shopping list
- 4 ounces walnut pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375*
- In a mixing bowl, make a well in the center of dry chocolate chip cookie mix.
- Add softened butter, egg, Kahlua, instant coffee and ground coffee beans, chocolate chunks and walnuts
- Mix well to combine all ingredients into cookie dough.
- Scoop with a small scoop or by heaping tablespoons and drop cookies 2 inches apart on ungreased nonstick cookie sheet or sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake cookies in batches 9-11 minutes or until crisp and browned at edges
- Transfer to wire rack and cool
The Cookredkitchen Murfreesboro, TN
The Rating5 people
Oh my goodness! You are making these the next time we come down...right, Sissy?? ;)angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it
Oh my these do sound rich and delicious!
Thanks for sharing!momto4 in Orillia, On, Canada loved it
got my 5 this is delicious!magali777 in Mexico loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!