Texas Brisket RubFrom grizzlybear 7 years ago
- 5 tbsps paprika -- ground shopping list
- 2 1/2 tbsps salt shopping list
- 2 tbsps granulated garlic shopping list
- 2 tbsps onion powder shopping list
- 4 tsps fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- 4 tsps dried parsley shopping list
- 2 tsps cayenne pepper -- ground shopping list
- 2 tsps ground cumin shopping list
- 1 tsp coriander -- ground shopping list
- 1 tsp dried oregano shopping list
- 1/4 tsp jalapeno, powder -- to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all the ingredients and mix well.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating4 people
Dahlink! Where has this been all my life? I'm sending my thanks, my five and my best wishes to you and your for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too!
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Crabhappy highly recommends this! Sounds wonderful to me! She used the leftovers for her nachos. Can't wait to try either one of them, but I already know I'm a fan! YUMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it
This sounds as if it will add a great flavor to any beef.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!