Eggnog Yule BreadFrom dee 8 years ago
- 3 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1 and 1/2 cup eggnog shopping list
- 3 teaspoons rum flavored extract shopping list
- 1 and 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 3/4 cup butter, softened (or use Criso butter flavor) shopping list
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease bottom only of loaf pans.
- Blend together the eggs, eggnog, rum extract, sugar, vanilla and butter.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Add to eggnog mixture and stir just enough to moisten; pour into prepared pan.
- Bake bread in large pans for 40 to 60 minutes, or until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Breads baked in the smaller pans require 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes, and remove from pan.
- Cool completely, wrap tightly and store in refrigerator.
The Cookdee Tampa, GB
The Rating3 people
Good morning Dee, I am preparing for the holidays, and I am the person that comes up with all the sweeties in the family tradition at Christmas time. I am looking for new things to put in the spread, as well as family favorites.
And I thank you ...morecherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it
This sounds very yummy! Never had this before, I think I'll give it a try.gapeach55 in Covington loved it
Its a must try!tuilelaith in Columbia loved it