Pork Chop Dinner CasseroleFrom cassyc52 7 years ago
- 4 bone in pork chops shopping list
- 2 cups of cooked rice shopping list
- 2 t. garlic powder shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 T EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) shopping list
- 1 med. onion sliced and ringed shopping list
- 1 green pepper sliced shopping list
- 1 red pepper sliced shopping list
- 2 - 3 fresh tomatos, sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare long cooking rice in your rice cooker or on the stove top as
- Prehaeat oven to 350 degrees.
- Season the pork chops with the garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Pre-heat your non-stick skillet using the EVOO.
- Brown chops on each side on med. high heat.
- Remove from pan and place into oven-proof casserole dish.
- Saute the onions and peppers just until they begin to release their natural juices and turn bright colored (they will be crispy but slightly browned).
- Deglaze the pan by using 4 T of water, reducing slightly and pour over vegtables.
- Place the rice over the chops and vegtables.
- Cover top of rice with the tomatos.
- Bake for 30 min. covered.
- Serve by placing the vegtables and rice on your plate and placing the chop on top with some of the natural juices in the pan.
The Cookcassyc52 Pensacola, FL
The Rating6 people
You've got a winner here. Thanks for posting it :)donman in Hammond loved it
Sounds fantastic!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
This is fit for a king. Thanks for sharing....Bobrobertg in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!