Chips Ahoy Chocolate PieFrom zena824 8 years ago
How to make it
- Place cookies in a sealable bag and crush.
- Mix 1 1/2 cups of the crumbs with 1/3 cup of butter.
- Press firmly onto bottom and sides of a 9 inch pie plate.
- Reserve remaining crumbs to put on top of pie.
- Pie filling:
- Combine milk and pudding mix in medium bowl.
- Stir for 2 minutes with a wire wisk.
- Gently stir in cool whip.
- Spoon into crust
- Top with remaining cookie crumbs right before serving.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set.