Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies with Green ChiliesFrom desertgypsy 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pure orange extract shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup dark unsweetened cocoa shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 4 ounce can chopped green chilies, or jalapenos drained shopping list
How to make it
- Mix flour, cocoa, salt ,soda , & cinnamon in a bowl and set aside
- In a large mixing bowl combine butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla & orange extract. Beat at medium speed until well blended. Add the chilies and blend.
- Add flour mixture and beat on low speed until soft dough forms.
- Stir in pecans and chocolate chips
- Chill for at least 30 minutes
- I use a 2 ounce scoop to make balls but this can also be done by hand.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet 2 inches apart and bake 12-14 minutes at 375 degrees
- Cool for 1 minute then remove to a wire rack and finish cooling
The Cookdesertgypsy Santa Clara, NM
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!