Quick And Delicious Mexican CasseroleFrom dariana 8 years ago
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 2 cups cooked long grain rice shopping list
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed tomato soup shopping list
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained shopping list
- 1 (1 1/4-ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 3 medium (3 cups) tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 8 ounces (2 cups) cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1 cup crushed corn chips shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F. Cook ground beef in 10-skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until browned (5 to 8 minutes). Drain off fat.
- Stir in rice, soup, chiles and taco seasoning mix. Spoon into ungreased 12x8-inch baking pan.
- Top with tomatoes, cheese and corn chips. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through.
The Cookdariana IL
The Rating7 people
Love mexican dishes great recipe thanks.high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Made this tonight and it was AMAZING! Instead of using chopped up tomatoes (we're not too fond of tomatoes) I used about a cup of salsa and Used a 10 oz can of diced tomatoes with green chilies. Topped with corn chips & cheese. My husband who is...morekromano in Central loved it
This was very good and my kids really liked it. Instead of using the chopped tomatoes and can of green chili's I used 2 cans of rotel tomatoes. Just so we had plenty of leftovers I did use 1.5# of beef and increased the rice a bit too. Topped it o...moreluckymewith3 in North Muskegon loved it