Quick And Delicious Mexican CasseroleFrom dariana 9 years ago
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 2 cups cooked long grain rice shopping list
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed tomato soup shopping list
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained shopping list
- 1 (1 1/4-ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 3 medium (3 cups) tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 8 ounces (2 cups) cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1 cup crushed corn chips shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F. Cook ground beef in 10-skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until browned (5 to 8 minutes). Drain off fat.
- Stir in rice, soup, chiles and taco seasoning mix. Spoon into ungreased 12x8-inch baking pan.
- Top with tomatoes, cheese and corn chips. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through.
People Who Like This Dish 202
The Cookdariana IL
The Rating7 people
Love mexican dishes great recipe thanks.high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Made this tonight and it was AMAZING! Instead of using chopped up tomatoes (we're not too fond of tomatoes) I used about a cup of salsa and Used a 10 oz can of diced tomatoes with green chilies. Topped with corn chips & cheese. My husband who is...morekromano in Central loved it
This was very good and my kids really liked it. Instead of using the chopped tomatoes and can of green chili's I used 2 cans of rotel tomatoes. Just so we had plenty of leftovers I did use 1.5# of beef and increased the rice a bit too. Topped it o...moreluckymewith3 in North Muskegon loved it