Rainbow Trout FilletFrom bakeras 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Coat baking dish with oil or cooking spray
- Place fillet skin side down in dish
- Rub with olive oil (optional)
- Season with Old Bay and pepper
- Squeeze lemon juice over fillet (optional)
- Bake for 15 to 20 min.
The Cookbakeras Ypsilanti, MI
The Rating3 people
chuckieb in Ottawa loved it
Nice quick tasty.
11/8/13pointsevenout in Athens loved it
Oh my, I love trout!And you can not beat Old Bay. Great Post!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!