Homemade Pizza Dough Bread SticksFrom pink 9 years ago
How to make it
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degree f.
- Either let the dough rise in the refrigerator overnight or let it normally rise two hours in a warm moist area.
- Once you warm up the dough begin to cut 2 ¼ ounce pieces and roll them so they can be the length of a sheet pan (as pictured).
- Each bread stick uses two pieces of 2 ¼ ounce dough.
- When you lay out each rolled piece next to each other, begin to twist them together to form one bread stick.
- Use the olive oil to lightly coat the dough, just enough to allow the salt to stick.
- Sprinkle on the sesame seeds and pecorino romano cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookpink USA
The Rating6 people
I love bread sticksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Yummy, I'm going to try these ;)hayleesgrandma in Waldron loved it
Excellent! :)noir in Boston loved it