Indian Fry BreadFrom notyourmomma 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix the flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Add water and powdered milk to the flour mix.
- Mix with hands until it isn't sticky anymore.
- Add flour or water depending on what it needs.
- Mold into flt circles about six inches across.
- Poke a hole in the middle with your finger.
- Heat the oil about one inch deep in a large deep frying pan.
- Cook the fry bread until golden brown on both sides.
- Remove from oil.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Top with your choice of cooked taco beef, or chopped cooked chicken.
- Grated cheese, shredded lettuce and tomatos are good toppings too.
- Get creative. (cinnamon sugar for breakfast?)
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!