Chewy Brownie Candy CookiesFrom henrie 6 years ago
- 2/3 cup shortening shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp. water shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 egg shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/3 cups cocoa shopping list
- 1/2 tsp.salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 2 cups candy of your choice (skor bar, snickers, rolo, butterfinger) shopping list
- . shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven 375°F.
- Beat shortening, brown sugar, water, vanilla at medium speed until well blended.
- Stir together flour, cocoa, salt and baking soda; gradually add to sugar mixture, beating at low speed just until blended.
- Stir in candy.
- Drop by rounded tbsp. 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until cookies are set. Cookies will appear soft and moist. Cool 2 minutes, remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely