Stir Fried Clams With BasilFrom kidaria 8 years ago
- 1 lb little neck clams shopping list
- 6-7 sprigs of Thai basil, chopped shopping list
- 3 little red chilies, seeded and chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely minced shopping list
- 1 tbsp rice wine shopping list
- 2 tsp fish sauce shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp peanut oil shopping list
How to make it
- Clean clams, drain and set aside.
- In a heated pan add peanut oil and stir fry garlic until fragrant.
- Toss in the clams and stir continuously for about 1 minute.
- Add in red chilies, basil leaves and wine and continue to stir for 3 - 5 minutes, or until the shells open.
- Add some fish sauce to taste.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookkidaria BC, CA
The Rating4 people
Yummy, sounds wonderful!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Marvellous! I love clams and this sounds gorgeous.danadooley in Singapore loved it
I like this recipe!frandee in Burnaby loved it