Chicken Corn And Snow Pea SauteFrom chihuahua 8 years ago
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups baby corn Cobs shopping list
- 8 oz. snow peas shopping list
- 2 Tbs. sunflower oil shopping list
- 1 Tbs. Sherry vinegar shopping list
- 1 Tbs. honey shopping list
- 1 Tbs. light soy sauce shopping list
- 1 Tbs. sunflower seeds shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- rice or Chinese egg noodles, to serve shopping list
How to make it
- Slice chiken breasts into long, thin strips.
- Cut corn cobs in half lengthwise.
- Cut ends of snow peas.
- Heat the oil in a wok or wide skillet.
- Fry chicken over fairly high heat, stirring 1 minute quickly.
- Add the corn and snow peas and stir over moderate heat for about 5-8 minutes, until evenly cooked.
- Mix together the sherry vinegar, honey and soy sauce and stir into the wok or skillet with the sunflower seeds.
- Season well with pepper.
- Cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Serve hot with rice or Chinese egg noodles.
The Cookchihuahua Sonoma County, USA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!