Killer Steamed Shrimp Dipping SauceFrom eyecook 6 years ago
How to make it
- Chop cilantro and put into a glass jar.
- Use the handle of a wooden spoon to crush it a bit till it's really fragrant
- You should have about 1/2 cup of cilantro or more
- Add the dried chili's - you may crush them too, but that can make the sauce go from pleasantly hot to "oh god take me out of my misery now"
- Add the soy sauce or shoyu
- Float the oil on top
- Let sit for at least a day for best mingling of flavors.
- This is best for dipping large steamed de-veined peeled shrimp