Creamed PeasFrom leroux 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cook peas in boiling water for ten minutes; pour into colander and drain. ( I reserve some of the liquid to add if my cream sauce is too thick from not measuring my flour)
- Using same sauce pan melt butter over medium heat and stir in flour. Gradually add half & half, stirring constantly until thick and creamy.
- Stir in sugar, salt and peas. Taste.
- Add more salt or sugar if you like
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookleroux Surfside Beach, SC
The Rating7 people
This is the ONLY way my Grandson will eat peas... He says no white stuff on them ... I no eat! They are wonderful!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
Thank you for this recipe. Super fast and easy!alaskan in let it snow loved it
I will make this for the Holidays!pink in USA loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!