Breakfast Biscuit PocketsFrom starzsway 9 years ago
- 1 - 1 Lbs. roll ground sausage shopping list
- 1 Small -medium onion (chopped) shopping list
- 3 Large eggs shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons milk shopping list
- 1 Can large buttermilk biscuits (8 count) shopping list
- 1/3 Cup Shredded cheese (I use Cheddar) shopping list
- 1/4 Cup flour (for Rolling) shopping list
- 1/4 Cup melted butter shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven according to Biscuit Manufacturers instructions.
- Lightly flour surface for rolling, separate biscuits.
- Roll out biscuits to around 1/8 " thick, cover and set aside.
- In a large skillet, brown sausage, do not drain.
- Add onions, stirring frequently until soft, at this point drain any remaining grease.
- In a separate bowl whisk together eggs and milk, then add shredded cheese.
- Add egg mixture to sausage mixture, and cook over Medium heat, stirring constantly, until no longer runny. (or you constancy of preference)
- Remove from heat.
- Spoon egg mix evenly onto 1/2 of each rolled out biscuit.
- Fold Biscuit over and press firmly to seal.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Bake according to Biscuit directions.
- *** I find I sometimes have to stretch out the folded dough to make a double fold.
The Cookstarzsway Houston, TX
The Rating5 people
Great way to make biscuits. Yumolachefmeow in Garland loved it
Wow-what a great idea-I could go for one right now!
Thanks,you get my 5!
Carrie :)hoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it
Love it.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!