Cuban Roast PorkFrom mystic_river1 8 years ago
- REFRIGERATE OVERNITE shopping list
- --------------------------------------- shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/4 cup dark rum shopping list
- 3/4 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup lime juice shopping list
- 3 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 (4-6 pound) pork roast, bone-in or boneless shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first eight ingredients for marinade and pour over roast.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 450F. Place roast in pan, reserving marinade.
- Roast the meat about 15 minutes. Lower the heat to 350F and roast
- another 40 minutes, or until juices run clear when the roast is
- pierced with a sharp knife. A meat thermometer inserted into the
- thickest part of the meat should read about 155-160 degrees.
- Bring reserved marinade to a boil. Let roast sit for 10 minutes,
- carve and pour reserved marinade over roast and serve.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating4 people
My gosh, this sound fabulous! Thank you!chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
sounds delish........ thanksminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Looks delicious and loaded with great flavors. Thanks so much!lunasea in Orlando loved it