Simple Upside-Down Cinnamon RollsFrom hoosiermom68 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together.
- Place several small pats of butter in bottom of pan.
- Sprinkle sugar mixture and nuts into bottom.
- Place tube rolls over the sugar,adding a few more butter pats in between,
- Bake for approx 12 minutes,or until golden.
- Place a larger diameter plate over the pan and invert it upside down.
- All the ingredients will drizzle down onto the rolls.