stuffed pork chopsFrom starzsway 8 years ago
- 4 thick cut pork chops shopping list
- 1 cup crushed saltines shopping list
- 1 teaspoon white sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 7 tablespoons melted butter, divided shopping list
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley shopping list
- 2 cups chicken broth shopping list
How to make it
- Make slits in pork chops to form a pocket in fat end.
- Combine saltines, sugar, pepper, salt, garlic powder, 5 tablespoons of the melted butter, onions, and parsley; mix well.
- Stuff chops generously and skewer shut with toothpicks.
- Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of melted butter in a skillet.
- Brown chops slowly over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side.
- Add chicken broth and simmer over low heat for 30 minutes until tender, turning chops at least once.
- Uncover turn heat to med. high, and boil 2 min. or until liquid has thickened/reduced.
- Remove toothpicks and pour pan juices over pork chops before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cookstarzsway Houston, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!