Chocolate Streusal Cream Cheese BarsFrom razzberi 6 years ago
- 1 ¾ cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups icing sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa shopping list
- 1 cup cold butter shopping list
- 1 pkg cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 can Regular or Low Fat Eagle Brand® shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 tspvanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, chopped [optional] shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts [optional] shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour, sugar and cocoa; cut in butter until crumbly (mixture will be dry).
- Reserving 2 cups crumb mixture, press remainder firmly on bottom of 13x9-inch parchment paper-lined baking pan.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in Eagle Brand until smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla; mix well.
- Pour evenly over baked crust.
- Sprinkle raspberries over cream cheese mixture, if using.
- Combine reserved crumb mixture with nuts if desired; sprinkle evenly over top.
- Bake 25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Cool. Chill. Cut into bars. Store covered in refrigerator.
The Cookrazzberi Asheville, NC
The Rating3 people
I am a raspberry chocolate lover....
so this recipe is just right for me !!!
"5"FORK!!!!!mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Don't know how I missed this one, sounds to die for, great post, you got my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
sounds deli and yummy, thanks!magali777 in Mexico loved it