Grecian Style RibeyesFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 2 beef rib eye steaks well trimmed cut 1" thick shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 4 whole pita pocket breads warmed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped ripe olives shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil leaves shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine garlic powder, basil, oregano, salt and pepper then press evenly into both sides of steaks.
- In large nonstick skillet heat oil over medium heat until hot.
- Place steaks in skillet then cook 12 minutes turning once then sprinkle with lemon juice.
- To serve carve steaks into thin slices then arrange equal amounts on top of each pita bread.
- Sprinkle with cheese and olives and serve immediately.