Taco SeasoningFrom jakartainflames 6 years ago
- INGREDIENTS shopping list
- 1/4 cup unbleached all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup dried onion flakes shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic shopping list
- 1 cup chili powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin shopping list
- 4 teaspoons salt shopping list
How to make it
- In a jar with a tight fitting lid, combine flour, onion flakes, garlic, chili powder, oregano, cumin, and salt. Close lid securely, and shake well to mix contents. One half cup is equivalent to 1 (1.25 ounce) package of taco seasoning.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookjakartainflames Jakarta, Indonesia
- Not added to any groups yet!