Beef cucumber Stir FryFrom kitter13 8 years ago
- 1 pound beef top round steak shopping list
- 2 medium cucumbers shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon instant beef bouilon granules shopping list
- 1/4 cup boiling water shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 8 green onions, bias-sliced into 1 inch lengths shopping list
- 1/2 cup coarsely shredded carrot shopping list
How to make it
- Partially freeze the beef. Slice beef across the grain into bite size strips. Peel cucumbers; cut cucumbers into 1" thick slices and seed. Disolve the boullion in boiling wter. Blend soy sauce and sherry into cornstarch; stir into beef boulon; set aside. Add cooking oil; preheat wok over high heat. Stir fry garlic in hot oil for 30 seconds. Add green onions and carrot and stri fry 1 1/2 minutes. Add cucumbers and stir fry 30 seconds more. Remove onions, carrot and cucumbers. (Add more oil, if necessary) Add half the beef to hot wok; stir fry 2-3 minutes or till browned. Remove beef; Stir fry remaining beef 2-3 minutes. Return all meat to wok. Stir boulion mixture and stir into beef. Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly. Stir in onions, cucumbers, and carrot; cover and cook 2 minutes.
The Cookkitter13 Pittsfield, MA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!