Beef and Potato Stroganoff for twoFrom dtour 8 years ago
- 2 medium russet, white or yellow-flesh potatoes shopping list
- or 3 to 4 small red potatoes shopping list
- 1 pound 85% lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 pinch of black pepper shopping list
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and shopping list
- pieces, drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard shopping list
How to make it
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Slice across into 1/4-inch thick
- half moons.
- In a 1-quart microwave-safe dish, crumble beef and season with
- salt and pepper. Add soup, mushrooms, water, mustard and
- potatoes. Stir until combined.
- Cover tightly with lid or plastic wrap. Microwave on high for 20
- minutes (cooking time may vary depending on your microwave) or
- until beef and potatoes are done. Let sit for two minutes. Use oven
- mitts or tongs to remove plastic wrap from dish to prevent burns
- from steam.