Broccoli CasseroleFrom redkitchen 8 years ago
- 2 (10 oz.) packs frozen chopped broccoli (cook and drain) shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar shopping list
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 2 cups crushed crackers shopping list
- 2 TBS. butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Spray or butter 13X9 pan
- Mix broccoli, mayo, cheese, soup and eggs. Mix well. Place the mixture in the prepared baking dish. Top with the crushed crackers and pour the melted butter evenly over the crackers.
- Bake 350* or until set and brown
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookredkitchen Murfreesboro, TN
The Rating4 people
DEE-licious! Thanks for sharing!
jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
Jett! I have been looking for this one for a while now! Yess! Thanks!--Kn0x--knoxcop in Knoxville loved it
thanks alot this sounds great i saved itminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!