Summer Party SaladFrom modelsmom 6 years ago
- A couple handfuls of each: shopping list
- snow peas, dethreaded and halved shopping list
- sugar snap peas, snapped, dethreaded, & halved shopping list
- green beans, snapped & halved shopping list
- radishes, sliced thin shopping list
- grape tomatoes shopping list
- broccoli, cut into small florets shopping list
- 2 pickling cucumbers, peeled & sliced thin shopping list
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced into small chunks shopping list
- 1 pkg fresh cheese tortellini, cooked, drained, and cooled shopping list
- 1 lb medium precooked shrimp, thawed & tails removed shopping list
- half a small bottle Wishbone Robusto Italian dressing shopping list
How to make it
- Throw all ingredients into a large bowl.
- Pour on dressing.
- Stand back while the barbarian hordes devour it.
The Cookmodelsmom Worcester, MA
The Rating5 people
Great recipe! Good to hear from you! Jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
I LOVE it. Sounds SO good!chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
Sounds delicious, falvorful and easy, Malory - and I love the ingredients. Thanks so much for the recipe, hon...delish!lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!