Thai Chicken CurryFrom beepboop 8 years ago
- 1 can (13.5 oz.) unsweetened light coconut milk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes shopping list
- 2 teaspoons paprika shopping list
- 1 teaspoon curry powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces shopping list
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of fish sauce shopping list
- 2 bags (6 oz. each) baby spinach shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, cut into strips shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- cooked rice (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- puree 1/2 cup of the coconut milk, ginger, garlic, onion, lemon rind, pepper flakes, paprika & curry powder in the blender.
- heat coconut milk mixture in skillet over medium-high heat; cook for about 2 minutes.
- add chicken, remaining coconut milk & fish sauce. heat to boiling. reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered 8 to 10 minutes, until chicken is done.
- stir in spinach, basil & salt; heat through til spinach is wilted.
- serve with rice & naan bread if you'd like.
People Who Like This Dish 72
The Cookbeepboop Madison, AL
The Rating14 people
I love making curry - I look forward to trying this recipe. Thanks for sharing. = )sunny in Portland loved it
I'm making this for dinner! It looks delicious!mollyd in Nashville loved it
This was outstanding! I added a bit of rice wine vinegar to give it a little extra sweet and sour punch. The leftovers are my lunch today, and I've been looking forward them all morning.mollyd in Nashville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!