Crunchy candied pecansFrom lady_alex10 6 years ago
How to make it
- beat egg white, water & vanilla till mixed well
- add pecans and mix till pecans are well coated with the mixture
- add sugar and mix till all pecans covered with sugar
- place in a buttered pan in 300 degree oven.
- keep checking and stirring them with spatula every 5-10 minutes to keep from sticking and burning.
- once the coating looks dry about 45 minutes, place them in a dish to cool, and separate them by hand.
- Makes great christmas gifts when placed in a clear plastic bag, tied with a colorful ribbon.
The Cooklady_alex10 El Paso, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!