peanut -butter- fruit- dipFrom minitindel 7 years ago
How to make it
- combine milk, sour cream, and pudding mix in a medium bowl, whisk until smooth.
- stir in peanut butter and sugar into the pudding mixture; mix until well blended.
- serve with sliced apples, banana, chunks, strawberries or any other fruit you like.
- store in refrigerator if dip becomes to thick add additional milk......
- note************ try stirring in 1/4 cup of hot fudge ice cream topping to make a rich peanut butter and chocolate dessert dip..............
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating5 people
Yummy, peanut butter. Sounds great!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Love peanut butter and always looking for dips to put out. Great one, you've got my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
What a great recipe! Love somthing different. I would never have thought of adding peanut butter. Thanks for sharing. This is a definate keeper.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it