Salisbury Steak With Mushroom GravyFrom kidaria 9 years ago
- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- salt & pepper shopping list
- 1/2c bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 tbsp worchestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 c mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 onion, chopped shopping list
- 3 tbsp butter shopping list
- 1 tbsp oil shopping list
- 1 can beef broth shopping list
- 3 tbsp flour shopping list
How to make it
- Mix ground meat with egg, worchestershire sauce, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
- Shape into oval patties and refrigerate.
- Saute sliced onions and mushrooms in 2 tablespoons butter. Transfer to plate.
- Brown patties in same pan, adding 1 tablespoon butter and oil until crisp.
- Transfer to plate and add beef broth to pan drippings.
- Mix flour and water to a paste consistency.
- Add to broth and bring to a boil to thicken.
- Add mushrooms and steak. Cook to preferred doneness.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookkidaria BC, CA
The Rating5 people
Yummy, I like this one.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
This sounds fantastic.....will try soon. 5 here...chefmeow in Garland loved it
Not much else to say except I love this.danadooley in Singapore loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!