Hot ChopsFrom grizzlybear 8 years ago
- 4 goat chops, 1 in. thick, round bone or blade shopping list
- 1 8-ounce can crushed pineapple in its own juice shopping list
- 1 t salt shopping list
- 1/2 c jalapeno jelly (may substitute apricot jam) shopping list
- 1/2 t ground pepper shopping list
- 1/4 c fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 t ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 T prepared mustard shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle goat chops with a mixture of salt, pepper and cinnamon.
- Combine remaining ingredients in small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, stirring until jelly is melted.
- Broil or grill chops 4 inches from heat source, 8-10 minutes on each side.
- Spoon sauce on goat last 5 minutes of cooking time.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating6 people
Oh yeah babe!mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
I agree, will be making this recipe with pork and it sounds fantastic. Great post.chefmeow in Garland loved it
ok grizz my big teddy bear where have you been ???missed you, hope you were having fun.....
have a great weekend im off to a huge flea market
minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!