Potato and Mushroom CurryFrom fergie 7 years ago
- 1 tbsp oil shopping list
- 1 onion , roughly chopped shopping list
- 1 large potato , chopped into small chunks shopping list
- 1 aubergine , trimmed and chopped into chunks shopping list
- 250g button mushrooms shopping list
- 2-4 tbsp curry paste (See my Low Cholsterol Curry for a home made paste.) shopping list
- 150ml vegetable stock shopping list
- 400ml can reduced-fat coconut milk shopping list
- chopped fresh coriander shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the onion and potato.
- Cover, then cook over a low heat for 5 mins until the potatoes start to soften.
- Throw in the aubergine and mushrooms, then cook for a few more mins.
- Stir in the curry paste,
- Pour over the stock and coconut milk.
- Bring to the boil, then simmer for 10 mins or until the potato is tender.
- Stir through the coriander and serve