Egg Foo YongFrom auntybea 7 years ago
- 1 tbsp. spicy Szechuan stir-fry sauce (such as House of Tsang) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 2 large egg whites shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. dark sesame oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green onions shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped lean smoked ham shopping list
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir with a whisk until well blended. Set aside.
- Heat 1/2 tsp. oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add green onions and ham; stir-fry 1 minute.
- Add bean sprouts; stir-fry 30 seconds.
- Add ham mixture to egg mixture; stir well.
- Heat 1/2 tsp. oil in the skillet, again over medium-high heat.
- Pour half of the egg mixture into the skillet (making sure to get half of the ham/veggie mixture).
- Cook 45 seconds or until set (do not stir).
- Turn egg mixture over and cook an additional 45 seconds or until lightly browned.
- Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Repeat procedure with remaining 1/2 tsp. oil and egg mixture.
- Serve immediately Makes 2 omelets. 1 omelet = 4 points.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- tiffyluvsfood Nowhere, Us
- glbaskin Nowhere, Us
- cacklingcat La Center, WA
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- chihuahua Sonoma County, USA
- marymaybe Rowlett, TX
- dtour Somewhere In Florida, FL
- laurakaay Oroville, CA
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookauntybea Vernon, Canada
The Rating5 people
Sounds delicious.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
A recipe that's good for you AND tastes great, got my 5!!juliecake in Bluffdale loved it
Sounds very good!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it