Fudge BrowniesFrom ccer 8 years ago
- 1 cup unsalted butter shopping list
- 2 cups organic cane sugar * adds a special flavour-worth it! shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1 cup organic wheat flour or unbleached white flour shopping list
- ½ tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 4 oz unsweetened (not semi sweet) chocolate shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Pre heat oven to 350 – put a dish of water in the oven to add a little moisture to the dry oven (I always do this for any baking recipe)
- Melt half of the butter with the chocolate in a double boiler (NOT the microwave)
- Cream the other half with the sugar and beat in the eggs.
- Add the flour and vanilla and then the chocolate/butter mixture
- Pour into a greased and floured 9 X 13 pan (or mini muffin cups for brownie bites)
- Place on the middle rack in the oven – should be ready in 30 – 40 mins-top should look cracked like a dry river bed but the inside still moist – don’t overbake.