Blueberry Buttermilk PancakesFrom peetabear 8 years ago
How to make it
- in a large bowl , beat buttermilk and the eggs with a fork.
- stir in the melted butter
- sift together flour, sugar, salt, baking soda
- gently stir the flour mixture into the buttermilk mixture.
- just until ingredients are combine...the batter will be lumpy
- heat a griddle to medium hot
- grease lightly.
- spoon about 3 tablespoons of batter per pancake
- sprinkle blueberries on each pancake and press them into the batter with the back of the spoon
- cook until you see a few bubbles on the top of the pancake have broken, then flip the pancake over
- cook until golden brown
- serve with butter and maple syrup or blueberry syrup
People Who Like This Dish 13
- steph654 Nowhere, Us
- EmilyH Nowhere, Us
- castaneda4 Grand Island, NE
- henrie Savannah, GA
- conner909 Southern Calif., CA
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- mystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
- lafluers Lincoln, NE
- broadzilla Saxonburg, PA
- cajunspices66 Pineville, LA
- Plus 3 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating7 people
all i can say is yum,... is it breakfast yet????????minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
be right there! You rip recipes out of magazines?
Me too! ^5mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Love blueberries and these pancakes are burstin' with 'em!juliecake in Bluffdale loved it