Savory Baked FishFrom bluewaterandsand 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped shopping list
- 1 lb. sole fillet or other firm white fish shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. rosemary shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. paprika shopping list
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, chopped, well drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry white wine shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle celery in a shallow glass baking pan.
- Arrange fish over celery, slightly overlapping.
- Sprinkle with salt, rosemary,pepper,and paprika.
- Top with tomatoes and onions.
- Add wine.
- Cover and microwave on high for 10 minutes, turning twice during cooking.
- Fish should flake easily with a fork when done.
- Serving size...6 ounces.
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!