Light And Lovely Pink Beet CheesecakeFrom midgelet 8 years ago
- Single favorite tart crust recipe shopping list
- 3 eggs separated, room temp shopping list
- 8 oz cream cheese room temp shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 1/2 cup cooked cooled pureed beets ( puree in blender till smooth ) shopping list
- grazet zest from one lemon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp each almond and vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare your favorite tart crust and place to fit in a 9 inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat whites till stiff.
- In another bowl blend cream cheese, honey, egg yolks, lemon zest, beat puree and extracts until smooth.
- Gently fold in whites to blend.
- Pour into crust. bake about 20 minutes or until set and dione.
- Chill very well before serving.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
- Not added to any groups yet!