Hot Buffalo Wings DipFrom sparow64 5 years ago
- 2 - 8oz blocks cream cheese shopping list
- 1 cup creamy blue cheese dressing (I use Tyler Florence recipe, posted - very quick and easy, better than bottled) shopping list
- 3 chicken breasts shopping list
- 1/2 package taco seasoning shopping list
- 1 T olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup shredded mexican flavor cheese (or your fave, pepper jack, etc) shopping list
- 6 oz of Frank’s red hot sauce shopping list
- 1 pinch of chili powder (to taste) shopping list
- 6 to 8 jalapenos slices shopping list
How to make it
- Cut chicken into small pieces
- Drizzle fry pan with olive oil, saute chicken with taco seasoning until light brown.
- In a bowl combine: cream cheese, blue cheese dressing, Frank’s hot sauce, and chili powder.
- Pour cheese mixture into a serving dish and place your chicken on top.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese and jalapenos on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating7 people
Yummy, sounds hot and so very good.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
sounds very good will give te recipe to my son he loves things like thisminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I love anythin with "Franks" This sounds great... Love your Pic... My two favorite crazy guys......... Jimjimrug1 in Peoria loved it
Cooking Chicken203 members
Anything Goes286 members
Appetizers And Dips266 members
Dips Incredible Dips155 members
Party Foods24 members
Heres The FoodWheres The Party14 members
Coffee Talk123 members
Friends In The Kitchen312 members
Chicken Please144 members
Man Food60 members