Milk Chocolate Bar CakeFrom catht 6 years ago
- 1 package Swiss chocolate cake mix shopping list
- 1 package cream cheese, softened (I used low-fat and it was fine) shopping list
- 1 cup icing sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 10 milk chocolate bars with almonds (50g each) shopping list
- 1 container frozen whipped topping, thawed shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Pour into 3 greased and floured 8" round cake pans.
- Bake at 325F for 20-30 mins or until wooden toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 mins. Remove from pans, and cool completely on racks.
- Beat cream cheese and both sugars at medium speed of electric mixer until creamy.
- Finely chop 8 of the chocolate bars. Fold, along with cream cheese mixture, into whipped topping.
- Spread icing between layers and on top and sides of cake.
- Chop remaining 2 chocolate bars and sprinkle half over top of cake. Press remaining along bottom edge of cake.