Enchilada CasseroleFrom crockpotmama 6 years ago
- 3 tablespoons diced green chiles shopping list
- 1/2 cup salsa shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans shopping list
- 1 (11 oz) can corn with red and green peppers shopping list
- 1 (10 oz) can enchilada sauce shopping list
- 1 (8 1/2 ) ounce package corn muffin mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup egg substitute shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped bottled roasted red bell pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups shredded reduced fat monterey jack cheese shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons thinly sliced fresh cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Place 2 tablespoons green chilies and next 6 ingredients in a 3.5 quart slow cooker. Stir well. Cover with lid. Cook on low-heat setting 4 hours.
- 2. Combine remaining green chiles, muffin mix, egg substitute, and roasted bell peppers in a bowl: stir well . Spoon batter evenly over bean mixture in slow cooker. Cover and cook 1 hour until corn bread is done.
- 3. Sprinkle cheese over corn bread. Cover and cook 1 hour until cheese melts.
- you can also assemble in casserole dish and bake 30 minutes if desired