Apple - Cheese Corn MuffinsFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
- 1 cup cornmeal shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tbsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups buttermilk shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 1/3 cup canola oil shopping list
- 1 apple, grated shopping list
- 3 rounds Mini Babybel cheese, minced shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400F. Grease 12 muffin cups.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, beat together buttermilk, eggs, honey and oil.
- Gently blend into the flour mixture.
- Fold in apples and cheese.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, unmould immediately onto wire rack to cool completely.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating5 people
Greatness, this sounds fantastic. Got my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
These look wonderful...thanks!kathye in loved it
Looks wonderful!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it