Party Size Easy Strawberry Cheese Cake TrifleFrom midgelet 8 years ago
- 1, 9 x 5 x 3 loaf of pound cake ( home made or store bought ) shopping list
- 2 pints fresh strawberries shopping list
- 1 banana sliced ( optional but nice ) shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 2, 8 oz pkg cream cheese shopping list
- 3 Tbs fresh squeezed orange juice shopping list
- 1 pint cream whipped shopping list
- Garnish: grated chocolate and strawberries shopping list
How to make it
- This is a easy yet spectacular summer dessert . The cream cheese and heavy cream give it, it's cheesecake quality.
- Slice the berries and toss with sugar in a bowl and let sit 30 minutes.
- Beat softened cream cheese with orange juice.
- Beat cream with clean beaters and fold into cream cheese mixture..
- Cut pound cake into cubes .
- Drain berries and reserve the juice.
- Drizzle juice over the pound cake cubes.
- Into a large trifle bowl layer pound cake cubes, cream cheese mixture, strawberries , banans if using and repeat layering ending with the cream cheese mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Then garnish top with grated chocolate and additional berries if desired.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating7 people
What a beautiful pictures. Great recipe. 5 here.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Amazing!!! Love it.ruskingirl in Harrison Twp loved it
Got my 5, and also flagged as beautiful.henrie in Savannah loved it