Cream Cheese Pound CakeFrom angelgirl94 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl,cream butter and cream cheese together with a mixer.
- Gradually add sugar and beat until fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time,beating well after each addition.
- In another bowl,combine flour and salt. Gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Spoon batter into greased and floured 10" tube pan.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour and 45 minutes or until cake tests done.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes the turn out onto wire rack.
- Cool completely.
- Serve with ice cream,fruit,whipped cream,or whatever you like.
The Cookangelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
The Rating6 people
Wonderful recipe!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
This is really rich one...Really missed your postings.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
How much sugar? I made this not long ago and realized there was no mention of how much sugar.raelene1951 in Brighton loved it