Spinach DipFrom sushiday 9 years ago
How to make it
- Break the spinach leaves off of the stems, discard the stems and any icky looking leaves.
- Wash the spinach very well.
- Put the spinach, sour cream, and mayonnaise in a blender or food processor, blend until smooth. You might have to add the spinach in several batches, blending it in between, since an entire bunch of spinach takes a lot of room. When you add the spinach, try to mix it into the sour cream/mayonnaise or the already blended dip - this makes it so the spinach is heavier and will sink to the bottom where the blades are. Otherwise it takes forever to blend it all!
- Chill the spinach dip. (You could eat it right away and it will still be good, but trust me, it is SO much better cold!
- When you are ready to eat the spinach dip, cut the French bread into cubes.
- Generously dip the bread into the dip, and enjoy!