Indonesian Rice SaladFrom dee 7 years ago
- 2 c. cooked brown rice shopping list
- 1/2 c. raisins shopping list
- 2 scallions, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 c. toasted cashews shopping list
- 1 green pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 stalk celery, chopped shopping list
- fresh parsley, chopped shopping list
- 3/4 c. orange juice shopping list
- 1/3 to 1/2 c. canola or oilve oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil shopping list
- 3 to 4 tbsp. soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tbsp. white wine shopping list
- juice of 1 lemon shopping list
- 1 to 2 cloves of garlic shopping list
- 1 tsp. freshly grated ginger shopping list
How to make it
- When rice is cooled, add next six ingredients.
- In a blender mix the orange juice, oils, soy sauce, wine,
- lemon juice, garlic and ginger.
- Pour over rice mixture and serve over chopped lettuce.
- Makes 4 to 6 servings.
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cookdee Tampa, GB
The Rating7 people
This sounds great - will try it soon.sunny in Portland loved it
Made this for a dinner party and everyone LOVE LOVE LOVED it! This had such wonderful flavor and looked wonderful on the plate. Two thumbs up.sunny in Portland loved it
Thank you for recommending this! I will definitely try this shortly! I shall report back promptly :-)
-Rayshine in Rainier loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!