Crispy Catfish FriesFrom seafoodlover 6 years ago
How to make it
- Heat Oil to 370 degrees
- cut catfish fillets into strips (about a quarter inch thick)
- put catfish fillets into a bowl and cover with cayenne pepper and garlic powder and set aside to thaw.
- in a shallow dish combine corn flour, salt and pepper
- coat thawed out catfish strips in corn flour mix and fry until golden brown (about 3 minutes)
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookseafoodlover Chicago
The Rating4 people
GREAT... Can't get enough of them.shibattou in Fort Mohave loved it
Oh my, these sound so very good. I like catfish. Heck, I like any kind of fish!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!