Fresh Tomato SalsaFrom hayleesgrandma 5 years ago
- 4 medium tomatoes, seeded, chopped (2 cups) shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup) shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper (1/2 medium) shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lime juice shopping list
- 1 large jalapeño chile, seeded, finely chopped (2 tablespoons) shopping list
- tortilla chips, as desired shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In medium nonmetal bowl, mix all ingredients. Cover; refrigerate 1 to 2 hours to blend flavors.
- 2. Serve with tortilla chips. Cover and refrigerate any remaining salsa up to 5 days.