Jello Summer SaladFrom lor 8 years ago
- 2 boxes orange, lemon or lime Jello shopping list
- 2 cups hot water shopping list
- 1 cup cold water shopping list
- 1/2 pint whipping cream shopping list
- 1 - 8 ounce block cream cheese, room temperature softened shopping list
- 1 can (15 ounce) crushed pineapple, drained well shopping list
- Note: I like to add a SPLASH of rum ; ) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix Jello and hot water until Jello is completely dissolved, then add cold water.
- Chill until Jello is almost set.
- In a mixing bowl, whip the cream according to directions.
- Add softened cream cheese and blend on medium speed until well mixed.
- Then add partially set Jello and pineapple and mix on low speed until all ingredients are blended.
- Pour into 9 X 11 inch glass baking dish or your favourite serving bowl and refrigerate for 1-2 hours
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating3 people
Sounds wonderfully refreshing - it is getting very warm over here *phew* ;) I definitely approve the splash of rum *grin*danadooley in Singapore loved it
Hi Lor. I for one love Jello salads and pies and whatever you find Jello in. Your recipe looks so good and very refreshing. Thanks for this one it will be perfect for summer entertaining.mishi in loved it