String Cheese Sticks With Dipping SauceFrom minitindel 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- stir bisquick and milk until a soft dough forms ;.....beat 30 seconds with a spoon.
- place dough on surface sprinkled with bisquick; gently roll in bisquick to coat.
- shape into a ball; knead 10 times
- roll dough 1/4 inch thick.
- cut into 8 - 6 x 2 inch rectangles
- roll each rectangle around 1 piece of cheese, pinch edge into roll and seal;.. seal ends...roll on surface to completely enclose cheese sticks.place seam sides down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown;
- mix butter and garlic powder, and brush over warm cheese sticks, before removing from cookie sheet.
- serve warm with pizza sauce for dip or you can use a ranch dip
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating5 people
I get dis from 7 and 11 but with Jalapeno pepper inside . Now , finally I can make it myself . Thx !cholena in Food World loved it
Wowsers - looks and sounds delicious! I looOOOoove cheese sticks...thanks, sweetiekins!lunasea in Orlando loved it
Yummy, I think I will like these a lot!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it